Friday, May 13, 2011

fashion ideas part 1: The maxi dress

Hello my lovely viewers,
Im sorry I havent blogged in ages been quite busy but I have some pretty good long a waited fashions posts coming up!!!!!!
So many of ye have asked me to do fashion posts so I promise to do alot more in the coming weeks :)

ok so the first post is all about THE MAXI DRESS.



Maxi dresses have been so popular the last few years. you really cant go wrong with a maxi dress.
So today ill show you different ways of styling a simple black maxi dress!



ok so here's the maxi dress I used its just a plain black maxi you can get these in most shops.



ok so the first thing i did was accessorize
I added a long gold chain and gold bangles and a cute bag :)

 .

Here ive added a black blazer and ditched the bangles. I love blazer's they can make any outfit classy and dressy.


you could also put a jumper over the dress for a completely different look.
Ive seen so many people wear this look i think it looks very vintage
if you have a floppy hat you can add that it would look great with this look.

you can also wear belts over the jumper to give your waist a bit of definition



or pop on a black cardigan if it gets a lil chilli put a tan waist belt over it
leopard print accessories would look amazing with the tan belt.
I wore a leopard print bangle.

or a long loose stone or wheet colour cardigan would look great, keep you warm and look more casual


or if your REALLY cold a loose wool cardi or off the should jumper would also look cute and you casual and your warm which is always a plus :)
see you can still look cute and be warm :P

Here Ive used the tan belt again but I did something a lil different :P
yes this is still the maxi dress but ive rolled it up under the belt
I got this idea from a you tube guru (ballet and pink roses) i think its a brilliant idea
it looks like a totally different dress.
I just added a pink cardi to give the look a bit of colour

Here's how I rolled up the dress

 
here I just took a white top and tied it into a crop top
I saw this look in a magazine and though it looked pretty cool and elegant
so I decided to try it and I think it looks so cute :)



Hope this was helpful
 love saz xxx

4 comments:

xXMaNdAXx said...

i totally love your post! At the moment I'm really into maxi dresses.. I've only purchased one though and I'm still waiting for it to arrive from Missguided! I hope it fits cause it looks great :D x

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Sineadycady said...

Wow I love this! =] I have to try theses!

Anonymous said...

It is very helpful!

shalini said...

u looks very nice in that black maxi with blager