Thursday, December 15, 2011

Product Review: Batiste Dry shampoo

Hey Girly's

Hope everyone is doing well :)
Don't you think christmas is creeping up wayyyyy too fast!!!!!
Do you have any christmas request's? Let me know Id love to hear from you guys! :)

Don't forget to follow its free just press the follow button!!!!! 
 or follow me on twitter @sazybaby 
or you can also "like" my facebook page to ask questions and keep up to date with all my posts.


Today's product review is.......





Batiste Dry shampoo in Blush

Dry shampoo is used to refresh your hair between washes simply spray into your roots and rub in.
Dry shampoo can be purchased in Tesco, Boots, Most chemists and now available in Primark

PRO'S
Dry shampoo is great if you have really oily roots like me as you probably know washing your hair everyday  is really bad for your hair. Batiste dry shampoo simply removes the oil and gives your hair instant volume and texture and leaves your hair feeling clean and fresh unlike other dry shampoo's....... not giving any names
cough cough Tresemme :P

Con's

I love this product so I don't really have anything negative to say only that they should make their bottles bigger because it just doesn't last long enough :)
Also if its not rubbed in properly it can leave you hair looking white make sure you brush the product through .


Tip's

Dry shampoo also comes in many different fragrances
Blush, tropical, Diva, and the original which has no smell.
I personally love the Blush fragrance it smells nice but its not to strong unlike the tropical fragrance which can be really overpowering but it just depends on what you like yourself.
I wouldn't use Dry shampoo for more than two days as your hair will be too oily and it won't have the same effect.
Another alternative would be baby powder It really works but use in very small amounts because you will end up looking like a old woman haha...

Batiste have now brought out alot more options including gold shimmer and A hint of colour which comes in different hair colours and bigger bottles YAY!!!!!


Hope this was helpful
love
saz xxxx



6 comments:

the creation of beauty is art. said...

Christmas is definitely coming up way too fast. I have so much left to get done! Stressful! This is a great review, thanks!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey just started following you!! Saw your link on leannes blog!! Cool blog!!!

Unknown said...

Hey just started following you!! Saw your link on leannes blog!! Cool blog!!!

The Beauty and The Business said...

I wish I saw this before I bought TRESemme's dry shampoo, it made my hair greasier than before. I hope I like this one better!

Andrea Laura said...

I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your site!!

read more

Alakh Jain Annie said...

Nice Post!!!!

Alakh Jain Annie