Friday, August 3, 2012

Fashion Friday: Kim Kardashian Inspired Look

Hey Guys,
Welcome back to my blog.

I'm so excited because today is Friday and not only is it a long weekend here in Ireland it's also the first episode of my new series FASHION FRIDAYS! (yay doing a little dance) 
I kinda cheated for my first celebrity outfit I just recreated a  Kim Kardashian look that was most viewed on my blog so you may have already seen this (but not in HD quality :p)
So here goes...............











Hope you like this look and Don't forget to send me your requests for next week
Hugs and kisses
saz xx


5 comments:

Ellie M said...

Love this outfit, the blazer and shoes are fab! Hope you're well xx

Laura said...

I Love this look but and the shoes are super cute. Where did you get them?

Makeupbysaz said...

Thanks hun im very good thank you :)

Thank you the shoes are from Charlotte Russe,All information is in the video but i forgot to link it silly me! xx

PubliclyMika said...

Love this look, great job.

White Center Spring Clean said...

Thank yyou for sharing