Saturday, July 6, 2013

O.O.T.D Rocking The Stripes



Hey Guys,

Did you miss me?! :P
It was so good to take a break from filming and editing for a whole week but I must say I really missed you guys!!! 
Sometime we can overwork ourselves mentally and phyically and end up getting super stressed out and upset over little things.... So I took a little break to clear my head.
I also have 10 days off from my "full time job" so looking forward to meeting up with some friends
and hopefully get myself back into filming and blogging :)
I have loads of product reviews coming very soon.
Anyways enough chit chat
Here's what I wore yesterday.....



**OUTFIT DETAILS**
Lace Jersey Top: Oasis click here
Midi Skirt: Oasis click here
Boots/ Bracelet: Primark
Watch: Guess?!
Ring: New Look

I'm loving Midi dresses and Skirts at the moment, These skirts/dressses look great with boots for a casual look or dress it up with a blouse and some killer heels for a romantic dinner or a night on the town :)
You could also try some clashing prints if your feeling daring.....




 






Love Always
Saz xxxx

3 comments:

jannatul12 said...

welcome back !

Savannah said...

Cute outfit! I love that top.
xxx

Makeupbysaz said...

thanks :) @savannah @jannatul Glad to be back :)