Monday, May 2, 2016

MakeupBySaz Masterclass Cork



Good Morning, 

So If you follow me on any social media you know that I held my first ever masterclass in Debenhams, Patricks Street, Cork on Friday with Benefit Cosmetics.
I'll be honest with you guys I was so nervous my legs were like jelly and I was shaking, Public Speaking has always been my biggest fear BUT I DID IT!!! 
In school I was always very shy and kept so myself.....little did I know that a few years down the line I'd be standing in front of 40 people talking about makeup!! 
My biggest tip to anyone in the same boat is to just believe in yourself and sometimes you have to just feel the fear and do it anyway.



I created a very simple dewy fresh summer look something that everyone would be able to go home and re-create. The first 10 minutes were the hardest but once I got into it I really enjoyed it and having all my viewers and friends there for support definitely calmed me down.
We tried to make it fun and had little spot prizes for every question asked and of course everyone got a little goodie bag. 
Now that I've conquered my fear I think It's safe to say I'll definitely be doing more.
Thank you to everyone who came, I hope you enjoyed the night and extra special thank you to Hazel who brought me a lovely card and flowers.
Thank you to my bestie Sinead for being camera woman for the night and taking over my social media and thank you to benefit and blank canvas cosmetics for supplying prizes and goodie bags for everyone. 
I feel the love!! lol 









Products Used: (Benefit)

Stay Don't Stay Primer (dark)
World famous Neutrals Kit ( My 2 cents cream, guilty pleasure, kiss me I'm tipsy)
Brown pencil waterproof liner
They're real primer
Rollar lash Mascara
High brow glow
Matte Rescue Primer
Lemon aide colour corrector
Hello flawless foundation (beige)
Dew the Hoola liquid Bronzer
Shy beam matte highlighter
hello flawless powder (honey)
Rockateur blush
Hoola Bronzer
Watts up highlighter
Gimme Brow (dark)
Cha Cha tint lip stain
HOOLA brush

Brushes (Blank Canvas Cosmetics)
E24, E32, E26, E24
face: F20, F01, F15, F40, F28, F05

Love Saz xXx


2 comments:

Caroline Sweeney said...

I knew it would be a great success. Congratulations Sarah.

Raja Yadav said...

congratulation for this achievement.

Raja
GlamBlush Makeup Academy